Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Dear God Hear my prayer,

I've been feeling down lately...
I dont feel love, not from freinds, family nor You.
I've been feeling lonely and lost.
I dont know whats my purpose, here on earth,
and i wonder why am i alive.
I wanna end my life, but it's a foolish thing to do.
I pray to You, but i got no answer from You. I cant feel u like the way i used to.

I'm feeling insecure.
I just feel like sleeping and never wake up.
Ending all my miseries.
I know it wont work, running away from my problems won't do anything good on me.
I wanna face them, but i'm nt strong enough...

I'm all alone at home, crying my hearts out..
How i missed the times when i'm close to You.
Whereever i go, I wont feel lonely.
I'm so sad now... For no reason.. I'm breaking down..

Others don't understand me, like You do.
They've got goood listening ears, but not as sharp as Yours..
They've got good comforting words, but they don't comfort me, like Yours do.
They don't understand the state I'm in.. Only You do.

No point sharing with them, how I feel inside.
Typically they'll say to me "aww come on cheer up, i'm here for u"
The truth is they're never there..
I feel so rejected.

I'm not pretty...
Neither am I smart.
Though I know i'm special in very on unique ways,
but they seems to fade away, and im feeling useless..

Therefore Lord I pray,
please restore the joy i have in You
Let me feel Your love.
Talk to me, and comfort me.
I wanna feel Your peace.
So that wherever I go, I will smile.
No matter how lonely I am, i know I'm with You.
No matter how useless I am, I'm useful in Your kingdom.
Fill me with Your grace.
And bring me close to You again, I don't wanna grow apart from You.

Let me hear Your comforting words, deep within my heart.
Tell me how much You love me, How much I mean to You..
I don't want to be perfect, for im not, But Let me be more like You.
Let me Love You more.
Everyday...
Amen.
posted by *`` Miss.Yunita ``* at Wednesday, September 13, 2006 | Permalink |


0 Comments: