Saturday, August 19, 2006
With all the stress im having, school is giving, i rly shunt think of anything else bt my schl.
my dad's expecting alot from me, i dont wanna disapoint any part of him nor my family.
I wanna work hard.

I dont want anything to bother me , nor stop me from doing my sch work.
Theres alot of work to b done, im having continuous assignments, and it's driving me insane.
i've missed out praying, and it makes me feel real bad n dead. i miss praying, pouring all my troubles n heartache to Him. i Miss my Lord more than anything else. suddenly i feel so distant from the One who loves me most.

I in such a badshape right now, ive been having headaches, and feeling sick all the time.
having no mood everyday, and geting angry w/o reason.

U know God, i've been commiting so much sins i dont know where to start when im repenting. I forgot how to love and forgive others who hurt me. I forgot how peaceful it is when I was so near to You. I forgot how wonderful it is to b in Ur presence. Somehow im just not scared to b alone when I'm with u. No matter what, whether there's anyone who loves me , i din care coz i know i have U.

recently, ive been using vulgars again, its been awhile back then since i stopped. sighs.. I wanna pray ...like never b4. I've been missing so many things...
posted by *`` Miss.Yunita ``* at Saturday, August 19, 2006 | Permalink |


0 Comments: