Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Hellow bloggy baby!!!!!!
ok let me share with u my pain.
tonight farah n I stay the whole night up, no sleep till tmr to finish our homeworks.
u wont wanna know how it feels. for those who r sleeping, pls dont forget to thank God when u wake up.

I'm feeling so screwed up. So tired, bt i cant sleep.. my eyes r open bt my brain is half dead.
Mentally shutdown but doing my work. Tell me abt it..
i know i procrastinate.. so now my works piled up. ThankGod i finished of'em alrdy..now im leftr with these bloody CUBES.ahh they're sickening annoying irritating everything tht's BAD. using the penknife too much causes my thumb to go numb-completely. I HATTTTTTEEEEEEEE Making cubes t_T i hate 3D work..bloody course.-.-

Og god how wonderful would it be to have a doraemon beside me.!!!!!!!!!

ok today's nt only tiring, im dissappointed in so many things, myself and some other people..and a particular someone.. well i shant mention names. But him, im totally dissp. in... sighs.. well nth unusual abt it la actually, it's always been like tht..so im used in whatever he's doing now =) n i dont wanna care anymore.. I'll no longer take control , so up to him.

GODDDDDDDDDDD im sleepy, help me.... HELP ME!!!!!!!
posted by *`` Miss.Yunita ``* at Wednesday, August 30, 2006 | Permalink |


0 Comments: