Everything is too good to b true right now..
Is it a dream I'm living? but if it is, why does it feel so real?
Why do i feel pain when i pinch myself..
It's real I'm not dreaming..
I'm just happy with life, things that's happening around me seems perfect.
At least for now.
I know things will never be the same, afterall it's not all the goodies.
Bad times will come, however, i'll stand strong facing every valleys to reach the mountaintop.
I will go through it for the sake of my love and happiness.
Baby, words that upset u i might utter,
Pleaseeee don't be mad if i do, cause i don't mean a single thing that i say.
I don't wanna hurt u neither everyone else around me,
whatever i say to u, they are true.
I don't wanna hurt u, being honest with u is all that i can Do.
and I've told you everything, my feelings & my thoughts.
They are true from my heart.
just know that i wont hurt u.
Ive said to u my feelings
I've made it all clear to u,
There wont b anymore misunderstandings,
I'm sorry if things might get abit bitter
At the same time i dont want us to end up in a world war 2 or 3 or 4..
U're important to me, and I thank God for U.
