When I'm in love..
every bitterness turns into sweetness
every sleep is led by sweetdreams
every days that pass are worth it
every breathe taken is meaningful
every pain had gone away
every tears that should fall are held back
every morning starts with a smile
every words used are gentle
every path taken is right
every moment spent is beautiful
every thought that i have is peaceful
every negativity will be positive
every works are done full of sincerety
every songs are love songs
And know i know that im really in love... For what's written above is what exactly I'm going through.. Too mushy it may seems.. Over romantic it might be.. Don't get it all wrong.. These are just words expressing my deep feelings.
ANYWAY, currently i'm superr into chicken soup books.. they are good.. used to get hooked to them last time.. but when danielle steel came up to me, i stopped chicken soup... then somewhere last week i started to read them again.. they are still as good... I love to read stories that are factual..about people's life.I like to know how they solve their problems..cause in chicken soup it's always a problem solving stories. Sometimes the stories matches with my life...It's like reading my own diary with different name. And mine hasnt got the ending yet but the story does.. So it's very interesting.. Chicken soup is a pile of stories that are wrriten by people based on the category like "family, love, etc" . It tought me alot of things.. how to handle tough stuffs... encouraging me not to give up..and many more :) so i suppose u guys should read one or two.. ~
ah.. my sis return today.. Im very happy. I hate being home alone, and sleeping alone.. sometime i do like it.. but now i dont.. i miss her.. miss talking to her b4 we fall asleep. and howsometimes, when im scared, i'll sneak onto her bed and sleep beside her.and get shooed..~ T_T
hehehe~ okay im gonna fetch her later =)
Ouww yea! Just my luck is a great show.. it's comedy, so it's hilarious.. i love lindsay lohan.. since i watched her show "parents trap". Shes gorgeoussssssss! so beautiful!! like a doll ><~ and oh.. I love the story,...even tho it's crap.. totally there's no such thing as tht kind of luck.. Funny~ BUT I enjoyed it.. especially.. ^^ ^^ ^^ nvm~ I enjoyed it alot and thts it!~
hahh tonight i'll attend a birthday party.. the birthdya girl is actually my sister's sec sch friend.. But since i know her too(used to go out with her) soo im invited xD~ It's her 21st birthday at Raffles City Convention Centre.. wherever that is.. i have no idea -.-" gyahaha but nvm we'll still go~=D
Okay that's ittttttt! till next time *cao.
