Right now i'm at the highest stage of my confusion.. U know it's just hard to get things clear in ur minds, when weird things just keep coming ur ways.. I dont know how to say it but... There's something bothering my mind right this very moment.. something that i rly wish to ask and get a clear answer.. to keep my mind at ease.. But no... i shall remain quiet coz i don't really wanna know the answer.. scared mayb?
i feel that a thing that happened to me is wrong..so wrong.. though it's something tht makes me real happy.. sighs this bullcrap mind i have.. i shouldnt b thinking that way.. anyway i'm just so thankful for it now... i can never ask for more... =D I've used to b a very negative person which is useless, now im a very positive one... I will as far as i can, cherish him
Many ppl asked me why am i so quick to fall in love... I used to think the same way as them to myself.. and i hated myself for that.. But thinking back, NO. the truth is it's hard for me to fall in love.. and to feel comfortable with that someone... and when i rly have fallen for him.. It's hard for me to forget.. this is the realll truth... Maybe other people will laugh at this... Nvm, they don't know me.I bet only my sis does.Because she's the only one who knows me.. I talked to her almost abt everything .. and most importantly, she's the only one who knows this one person.. on this planet earth.. that simply cannot be replace.. tht person was the best.. and is still the best... the best memories.
