Thursday, July 20, 2006
First and for most i wanna thank my sister for all the time she'd spent helping me and worrying for me.. I was stupid to get mad at her instead of being appreciative after what she'd done for me.. i simply know without her i'm nth. without her i wouldnt be who i am now..

I'm so sorry for hurting ur feelings,, i know i was wrong.. i shouldnt be scolding u bcoz u're worried abt my student pass thing.. i shouldnt b mocking when u're taking care of my needs. I porlly dont have the guts to say sorry to u, but i really need ur forgivenes... I've been foolish enough to waste ur effort in helping me.. Foolish enough to waste ur energy... and all thot at that time was negativity..that ure being a busybody.. I was wrong i know and im truely sorry for what i've done to u. I didnt mean all of that..and now my things r all done, bcoz ure always there to help me..

my sister , she's truely a GodSend... I guess im the luckiest sister right now to have you as an older sis.. of so many sisters i see, there's none like u, who willingly help me out.. and is sooo faithful... again i apologise to u for the disrespect i showed. for the awful behaviour. I'm only human, and i did mistakes, tho my mistakes was often repeated , still im trying my best to improve.. u've given me time to change and i know it, and somehow i noe u've been helping me alot.. Thank u so much sister. and what touched me most is that u'll never forget me. even in ur prayers. I simply know, bcoz if it hdnt been that way, i wouldnt be stepping on these shoes of mine.

Actions speak louder than words, and i'll keep that in mind.. I'll never tell u I'll improve. I dont wanna be a bullshiter.. I'll change and u'll see.. i just simply keep this in my heart and when i change, i hope u see the change in me.. a better me... :) and by then i wanna be the one doing whatever u've done to me now.. I don't want it this way all the time..

and lastly, i love u no matter what~
posted by *`` Miss.Yunita ``* at Thursday, July 20, 2006 | Permalink |


0 Comments: