BLoggers totally screwed.. I wanna post.. Whats with the " page not found" thing uh?
I thought e beta version's supposed to b better? n no.. It's annoying.. seriously.. can u juz let me blog peacefully? i'll transfer to frendster blog, if u cant.. GRAH!
NYWAY, hehehehe i went to jb again today n shopped alot. with enyao,jy,n ma sis. was soooooooooooooooooo tIRED. my hands were breaking. N on the way home, my sis n enyao were caught for gums n hotdogs. lol. silly eh? i hate the law. I hate the govt. I HATE IT. BLEEHHHHHHHHH
nyway im going back to indo soon, EXCITED!!! i'm going to china :D:D:D then most probably gonna spend xmas there.. sAD coz i canT spend it with tht person :(
well sad also coz i cant join the CG coming big day ~ Bleh..
ok i cant post long POST i guess, or it will turn into some page not found again..
ANNOYING LA... im getting sick of it..and if it happens all the time, thts it. bye blogspot. hi frendster blogger ~
