I'm just happy with everything now. No one's messing up.
I dont wanna care abt anything.
I dont wanna stress myself out.
I dont wanna feel insecure anymore. I just wanna normal.
Being in the crowd, like everyone else.
Be happy and blessed.
With all the friends i have around me.
I'm so thankful for them! I just don't understand why at times i feel lonyely.
I have almost the best thing in life, cg leader, sister, family, friends-and yet i feel theres something missing.
i wish i could turn back time. How cool life was. except the bad negative moments i had.
inflicting pain to myself. No i hate tht..
I miss my ex classmates. I used to had real fun with them, how we teased people in the right manner. i dont know if they ever miss me, we used to cry,laugh, skip classes and tease each other. hide ourselves in toilet, copy homeworks... remembering all that can make me cry...
my new classmates r fun, but they r not as innocent as my x classmates. they're hypocrites around. sighs
I miss my sec sch uniform... my teachers... my classroom... my spcial friend... my friends.. my enemies... my sch hall.... the sch gym... the whiteboard... the staircase, the toilet and the cleaner... the canteen...and the drink-stall auntie, shes my best frend. the princiapl.... mr tng, who always caught me sleeping n skiping classes. mr teo, my DM, who looks like a turtle.. :(
Kaiyin, who sat next to me in class, Hanny-the sweetest girl i ever knew. Nadia&sharifa my besties..Hasina-the cutiepie... Yihong the god of maple... :( aw man...
memories of life, i can never forget.. my missing piece.
