Tuesday, July 25, 2006
To the one I love whole heartedly... ( u know who you are )

I'm sorry too, for what i've done... things dont seem to appear as how it should be or how we wish it shall be.. No matter what i'm always here loving you.. No matter how many things i have in my mind, but there's always spaces for you to b in.

I knew you're just the one i'm looking for.. From the day i've my feelings poured out to you.. U're the one who makes me complete. I appreciate every single precious time i spent with you.

I know i was in the wrong for having the negative thoughts, simply because we've never seen each other for a while.. I admit it was my bad.. But should you understand too it was only natural to feel that way if it's for the one you love most. Times and times again i told myself not too worry too much, but it's only driving me insane...

My beloved, pls forgive me for i'm imperfect... I will, as far as i'm with you, improve myself to please you no matter what.. Cause the only thing that makes me happy is seeing a smile drawn on your lips.

And also please do know that I trust you. I've put all my faith in you, and that no matter how far you are, i know i won't lose you.. And you shall have faith in me too.

Life is tough for both of us. And especially for you. I'm sorry for support is the only thing i can give you so far. I can't do much.. However, in my prayers you shall be.. I believe in prayers that know no boundaries..

Yes, forever never comes, and we know that.. And so much i hope our love stays forever. But for now we can't do anything... Only time will tell.. Still i don't care, as long as i'm with you, i won't stop loving you. I'll always b here whenever u need me. And the only thing i wanna do is showing you what love means.. . I love You.
posted by *`` Miss.Yunita ``* at Tuesday, July 25, 2006 | Permalink |


0 Comments: