It wont be the same anymore...
you and me.. i just simply know.. School is starting... Life is hectic.. Full of works and assignments to be done... I'm sorry to tell u.. I wont b there when u need me.. Not like how i used to be.. Show up when u need me
I'm sorry i wont b there at ur darkest moment..
I'm sorry i wont be there when ure down..
I'm sorry i wont b there when ure lonely..
Im sorry i wont b there when u miss me..
Things changed.. we're drifting apart..
I wonder why..
In the first place, i made that move..
And choose this path
I'm going thru..
I wonder why
I regret...
Somehow i shouldnt..
I was happy ive got u..
But i guess u werent the one
Ive been looking for..
I love u still..
No matter what ure still a part of me...
If things could b better..
I hope and wish...
Night my little prince..
Sweetdreams..
Tmr shall come..
Bringing joy or tears we dont know..
Sleep tight my dear
If tmr im not there anymore
Im sorry.. But u shall know ive loved u..
U shall know it was all so real..
U shall know
if we're apart..
theres someone better..
U shall know.. If we're not meant to b together..
In the end.. we're going our own ways..
there's nth to cry.. nth to lsoe nor regret..
we've done our part...
now we shall move on.. :)
