Truely God is awesome... And i cant deny i love him so much.. How great he is..
I dont care what the world throws at me now.. Mock me for all i care.. Condemn n criticise... I know what im doing n im right.. Nobody force me to believe , absolutely no one. I've chose my path.and this is it... I've given a choice and i Choose to love Him and never leave his Side.. And yes i bet those who dont know, those who dont believe, will find me super weird.. But well I DONT CARE... This life is not abt what people say abt me, not abt others comments... UH HUH!
And this church im attending is definitely the church im supposed to b. whatever ppl say, i belong here..and if they cant accept tht, then it's not my problem. afterall its me living my life, i've got my rights to choose... and words thts going round, wont affect me.. Afterall its not them, its abt me.
And i will never turn my back on the one i love... AMEN!
hehehe... Ive came out with my timetable, so i can manage my time... it shud work if i follow closely..n i must..!!! XD
I cant believe i cant do it.. I know im possible. =)
And hahaha Liling is so cute..in the toilet juz now got firsl laugh at her say "so cute hoh so chubby" . and she actually heard it, n disapointed, LOL! cute uh >< she said " i know im chubby.. ok must stop eating BK n KFC " UH!!!!!! we've been telling her..!!! lol cuteness...
I WANNA BUY A BYCICLE !!!! no matter what i must get it..! i love to cycle ok!
All the best to those having exams, Limei, Yaowen, and all O lvlers, and etc... May Wisdom be Upon u!!
ok!! nth much alrdy, today service was great.. the hall was as usual freezing cold....~~~~ and oh i love it. HAHAHAAH and again I wanna Thank Jiayi...!!! Secret y i wanna thank her, only she can know..!
N again also i wanna thank my sis... also secret Y!
heheheheheheehhe =) Love u all..!
