Life has been hard on me, But i totally refuse to give up. I juz wanna face them all, and feel the satisfaction at the end of it all. I can't deny it anymore, life is cruel. But i have a big God who's everready to help.
I'm having all the vibes back suddenly. I feel like working hard... like last time... Study study study, gym gym gym gym... n juz feel happy, even if i have nobody beside me. Recently I've did some soul searching for myself. I juz need time to recover frm the past hurts.
my mom & younger brother r back to Jakarta. I'm missing them. This house is empty again. I dun even feel like doing my homework anymore. even if i have frends to accompany me, it feels different... Having mom arnd, tho i hate her at times as she can b real annoying, but i love her so much.. being with her is a total hapiness.
My younger brother brings alot of laughter. SIGHS. I miss him. Please come back, the both of u...
