I dont know why i just suddenly feel like blogging this down..
While doin my homework and smsing, I was so stressed over works.. But everytime i think of him i smile.
He makes me sad sometimes.. He disapoints me... He makes mistakes... But i love him so.. He's imperfect, but tht's why i love him.. To me he's perfect and thts bcoz i love him so much...
Thanks for everything, Cheering me up when im most down, Smsing me cuteeeee text~ HAHHA and I'm sorry for all the mistakes I made. I've hurt u with my words, sometimes i dont realise tht they're out of my mouth.. I didnt think twice.. Understand me yaa?
Whatever it is, whatever happens, I love u. More n more each day. Even if we're apart, u're busy, i'm busy, but i cant stop loving u. U're my everything.!!! HEHEHE<3<3<3
Ok.! I ate snowice tht day with my classmates ITs NICE, Coffee Strawberry..WONDERFUL Taste.. And my sis bought this chocolate , It WAS SO YUMMY,addictive.. And i buy one too for him~ next2 week then i give :P~ HEHEHE It's yummy, trust me.
THEN i ate kimchi the other day, tht really makes me happy..GOOD FOOD, GOOD LIFE. Hee Hee. I'm stressed over my work..GOd pls help me.. Works coming up..SO MANY.right now im doing a drawing. Im drawing out the effect of a crushed paper .... ITS HARD and its done on an A2 size..Huge kay... i used charcoal..so dirty -.-" then i have other homeworks.. sighs.. i must b patient.......! i can do it if others can."salleh favourite quote" LOL
anyway, I miss himmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Miss him lots lots n lots *HUGS*
well yea okay~ do my work! Cao*
