Thursday, April 06, 2006
Today was yet another boring day... I suddenly felt lonely.. Tired..and sad...
I don't have the mood to do anything.. and all i have was negativity...
And suddenly suicidal thoughts flash through.. And i feel like ending my life..

And i feel like backsliding.. and leave God for good.. I got pissed by en yao's calls, which normally i'm not like this.. I got annoyed by Vincent, despite the fact he cared abt me.. And i got annoyed by my sis for nth.. Sighs.. i'm lazy to do quiet time.. i don't feel the need of doing it.. When i know it's so important..

And these few days i don't really talk with henri..not at all.. ah i guess he's busy, i dont wanna disturb him..yet i miss him so badly.. but its ok :) And well the thought that i kinda wanna b single and sort of regreted us being together but well, i lift all of these up to Him, the great one.. For i know that i know he's a God of everything and His plans are always good. Amen.

So anyway i was still feeling cocky.. after i reached home from parkway.. I ate honey sea coconut and i chated with Michael..and told him how am i feeling..how sad I were..
And somehow he consoled me with the words of God.. Amazingly his words makes me feel so good..and suddenly i'm happy again.. and I'm in love again with God... and quickly i turned my music to "glorious redeemer " .. How i missed him.. how i missed talking to him and hearing his voice.. How i missed repenting.. How i miss doing quiet time and enter His presence.. Hah.. :) thank u Michael...
posted by *`` Miss.Yunita ``* at Thursday, April 06, 2006 | Permalink |


0 Comments: