Today was Fun...yet Tiring.. Superb..
My whole body is aching now.. especially my shoulders.. and my tighs...Wooooooooo... Yet I'm feeling good despite of the aches...
Nyway... I woke up today at around.. 12~ and then.. I ate and apple while watching the TV. and then after that I took a shower.. Get ready and Went off to the esplanade with my sis.. It was raining, so we decided to cab down. We stopped at suntec and walked down to esplanade... And met Limei on the way.. We went to 7-11 for awhile.. To buy drinks and batteries..~ After that the 3 of us made our way to the meeting place.
There was only the 3 of us at first.. the rest was late.. Samantha came next..and then the rest, followed by Glenn who's the latest cause he's got work..~awww...
Nyway. we practiced our dance..and i find it good.. Samantha is good.. thank you Sam for teaching us =) greatly appreciated..
Well the steps weren't easy.. !!! moved alot of shoulders.. SOOOOOOOO painful! - -'
we kept practising.....for almost 2 hrs + + ... We rapped it up with a final round of dance for the first song.. It's alright i guess? hehe =) We're allllllllll tired..AND hungry...so we walked to marina sq and DIne at LJS.. sighs sad on-diet ppl like me... watch them eat while i had coleslaw and a clam chowder.. :( aw nvmm.. i shall enjoy that when the time comes :D no hurry..unless LJS went bankrupt..impossible i guess..
Ah anyway, my strict-diet mode is on.. ! :D:D yayyyy! suddenly the fire is burning again xD all the best to me x)~~~
okayy that's it..... nothing else to type..im tired.. Goodnight. and ohhh I miss Him.. Him.. H =)
