Thursday, March 30, 2006
I went out today... with my sis...pretty late
we caught a movie at 9 45pm. It was IceAge2. It's a good movie.. It's not long, ended at 11.20pm. It's really funny.. and the guy behind me was laughing his ass off..well yeah Of course he can, like everyone else unclusding myself.. But he pissed me cause he kicked the back of my sit... that moron...

Oh during the movie, i got myself this fruid sandwich, which cost me 4.20bucks. Rather expensive for such small bread with fruits... Who cares, i'm on a diet..
Talking about that, I know I'm damn freaking fat.. Today I realised yet again, I'm super fat.. sighs.. Just like ma previous blog post... I think being fat is a total failure.. Which it is..! Basically bcause fat girls got looked down... Ugly ones, pushed aside..
I dont feel pushed aside tho, or even looked down.. But eh... I'm fat , period

Losing weight is not as easy as it used to be... It used to be so fast for me.. 4 years ago... At my fattest point of life.. When I just started to go on a diet and excercises to lose weight.. God it was so easy.. I lost weight every week, as I guided it weekly.. But now.. ah Gosh i didn't eat much.. and yes i'm still partially bulimic, it's hard.. and i exercised..And i wonder why it took me so long to lose just 2 kg..and I'm planing to lose 10-15 KGs..Which is not so much, and it's supposedly easy.. I'm not gona waste my money on those diet pills, worse those slimming centres... I will just use the more extreme natural ways... I'll simply starve myself like last time.. And do really extreme sports... Daily... and poof... Not too skinny though..

The problem with me losing those weight is that, I'll lose my boobs.. I dont want small boobs.. but well, If that's what it takes to b slim or rather skinny, I'll do it ..
Cause i'm sick of being fat.. And grandma, If u're in heaven now, i dont know I hope so.. U said " do u wanna b fat forever? " .. the answer is NO. Look ima slim down now u better watch ok grandma.. I'll visit ur grave.. Check it out Grandma Ur Slim Skinny grand-daughter paying u a visit..Arent u happy..heh.

Sighs.. Guess life is just meant to b like this, at least mine.. :) girls out there..Don't be like me..
posted by *`` Miss.Yunita ``* at Thursday, March 30, 2006 | Permalink |


0 Comments: