Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Indo Indo..I'm coming..! T_T.. I'm really2 going to miss singapore..though i miss indo alot too.. But ive got too many things to be missed in spore. All my sweethearts are here.. T_T

well going back indo, of course i'm happy and excited abt it.. But thinking of my mom, makes me a lil bit off.. I know there will b quarells, usually it turn out tht way. i dont know. hope this time will b better =)

IM SO TIREd, lately ive been having little sleep. Tired yet i can't sleep, my eyes can't close.. no matter how i force myself to sleep, i cant.. Sighs.. dont know what's wrong.. im really tired mentally n physically... ThankGod spiritually im not. lol =)

hmmmmmm~ yesterday i was busy, today also busy.. so many places to go, cause tomorrow i'll b flying back! sighs ~ aw well thts it i guess, *yawns.
posted by *`` Miss.Yunita ``* at Wednesday, April 26, 2006 | Permalink |


0 Comments: