Monday, April 23, 2007
Oh yes.. EXAMS WERE OVER TODAY

right tODAY~was the last day of my foundation yr in Lasalle.. Will i continue there? Only God Knows.. By His grace i May pass.. Coz i know i did badly.
If i failed then too bad, byebye s'pore.. cause i wont repeat the foundation yr.. Its annoying.

Im just happy right now, i couldnt even bother to think about the marks. I just wanna take a break and have fun. my long awaited Holidays ^^

and soon ~INDO HERE I COME~
HOHOHOHHOO so exciteddddddd!!!!!!!!!

when im in indo i dont wanna think abt anything.. I just wanna relax my mind.. do some soul searching..and get some "fresh air".
I wont deny i'll miss it here, esp church and the churchies.. and Farah and Ocean and song Yan and of coz my lovely sis.. AW WELL~ but still im all excited WOOOHOOO YEEE HOOO!!!!!!!!

aight ^^~
posted by *`` Miss.Yunita ``* at Monday, April 23, 2007 | Permalink |


0 Comments: