Monday, February 12, 2007
Ohhh I managed to finish my portfolio in time n handed it up today ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*sigh a GREAT RELIEF*

nywa aft sch i lunch with jinju,cindy n din. then I went home. I cabbed home coz i was too tired. nyway its near.

reached home i rest awhile, online online, then i talked on the phone with hdy.
for i think 1 hr 20min.
then i went to gym for an hour. Then i went up my house and bathed. ltr on ima start on my work , Rashid project "artist citation ". i swear its difficult. But i know i can do it ^^

bleh so tireddddddddd i think i overworked today.. now my body's aching.. sighs.. What to do , the required sacrifice needed to lose wt. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH nvm its gonna last for 2 mth only ^^ aft tht WEEE FREEDOM! hehehehehe.

Okay tht's abt it for today, nth much. ^^ ciao~~~~~~

Love ya hon.
posted by *`` Miss.Yunita ``* at Monday, February 12, 2007 | Permalink |


0 Comments: