Thursday, June 21, 2007



Love is patient and kind.
Love is not jealous or rude.
Love does not insist on its own way.
It is not irritable or resentful.
It does not rejoice in the wrong, but rejoices in the right.
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never ends.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The wheel's always turning.
the road will never be smooth.
Along the way we'll find mistakes,
we'll argue over useless situations.
We are imperfect humans.

But through the love that we share,
we'll learn to understand.
To forgive and forget.
To accept each other and learn from the mistakes.

I believe in you,
I believe in us.
I'll never give up on you.
No matter how tough life may get.

Thick and thin, i'll be there for you.
With all of my heart,
This I promise you.

-YntHdy-
posted by *`` Miss.Yunita ``* at Thursday, June 21, 2007 | Permalink |


0 Comments: