Wednesday, January 18, 2006
I didn't know ive been creating so much trouble in everyone's life.. esp my sis.. make her worry all the time coz of my silly doings..I wanna say sorry to my Sister, from the deepest of my very own heart.. I hope u forgive me
I know how u feel, but i dont do all tht on purpose. it's me who's weird inside out. The way i think, and behave and react to my surroundings n people.
I'm deeply sorry for all the worries the tears which are not all worth it. I've been too ignorant to see the pain. To realise that someone cares.. To realise im loved by many..
The silly things i did dint just hurt myself but the people who love me.. i'm just so stupid not to think of all these. Im truelly sorry... and for my Dearest sister.. I will change for the better, u'll see me change.. Help me pls? dont give up on me ok.. I know u had enough from me, I've given u enough hard times.. But I don't wanna stop here.. .. At least not for u...
posted by *`` Miss.Yunita ``* at Wednesday, January 18, 2006 | Permalink |


0 Comments: